WEST CENTRAL COOP - SOYCHLOR FACILITY
NEW GRAIN STORAGE ANNEX
- Contractor/Engineer: Todd & Sargent, Inc., Ames, Iowa
- Client Data: West Central Cooperative is a large agricultural products handler and processor with many facilities located throughout Iowa. West Central Cooperative produces SoyPlus soybean meal, oil products as well as storing, drying and shipping grains.
- Summary of Project:
- Annual production of 25,000 tons per year.
- Slipformed process building.
- Mixing and blending of dry products at 3 TPH.
- Dry products storage of 122 tons.
- Final product storage of 180 tons.
- Process rated at 10 TPH.
- Automated final product bagging.