Archer Daniels Midland Company is one of the largest agricultural processors in the world. Serving as a vital link between farmers and consumers, they take crops and process them to make food ingredients, animal feed ingredients, renewable fuels and naturally derived alternatives to industrial chemicals. This facility will increase production by 8,400 cwts per day. Features:
Slipformed concrete mill building.
- Pre-cleaning area with two tempering bins.
- Mill process area with six (6) reinforced concrete floors.
- Finished flour bins area.
- Loadout core houses the steel flour loadout bins.
- MCC & control rooms blockwork within process area.
- Freight-lift in slipformed shaftway and two slipformed stairway enclosures.
- Kalwall panels incorporated in mill wall for future D-Mill expansion.
- Install all Buhler process equipment for cleaning, tempering, milling and finished flour handling.
- Set conveyance equipment from finished flour area to existing rail loadout.
- Personnel access skywalk from mill process area to existing mill.
- Set whole grain and mill feed transfer conveyors and support bridge to interface with existing whole grain storage silos.
- Mechanical installation of fire sprinkler system, water piping, steam piping, compressed air and HVAC.